Seeking an Experienced Office Manager with proven track record in a small-business environment. Ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment with a positive attitude and impeccable time-management skills.
• Processing timesheets; preparing payroll
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; designing filing systems
• Generating and processing invoices
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Reconciling orders vs client billings
• Bank reconciliations
• Achieves financial objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Order processing & tracking
• Prepare contracts and employment offer
• Employee on boarding document
• Assist project management with travel arrangements
• General office administration: filing, organizing, set and track appointments, managing office supplies and other relevant duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Accounting experience is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Must have knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe PDF
• Quick Books experience is a must
• Associate degree in business administration and/or accounting
Skills and Abilities:
• Takes ownership of assigned tasks and show commitment
• Demonstrate High level of interpersonal skill to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Able to communicate with individuals at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
• Able to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Self-motivated, Enthusiastic and, a team player
• Able to work with minimum supervision or as part of a team
• Punctual and professional
• Able to work well under pressure
• Well organized, proactive and resourceful with a strong attention to detail and sense of priority
• High level of professionalism, sense of urgency and confidentiality
• Flexibility and strong ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation and Benefits:
• Compensation is commensurate with experience
• Benefits package available
At ATEC wireless we offer services and solutions to mobile network operators to design and run their networks. We are looking for energized sales associates to join our fast growing company and build their career in the wireless industry, the fastest growing industry in the world. With us you will learn the intricate of cutting edge technologies and build a solid career for a successful future.
– Creates sales leads
– Develop and maintain client’s accounts
– Working with a group of wireless professionals to develop solutions to fit clients’ needs
– Working with the delivery group to deliver solid services and solutions
– Maintains the CRM (Customer Relations Managements) software
– Achieve quarterly sales and customer satisfaction goals
– Bachelor degree in marketing, sales, business, public relations or equitant
– Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft office
– Background in sales is preferred but not required
– Background in wireless industry is preferred but not required
– Ability to learn new technologies
– Excellent communications skills
– Some travel is required
Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, optimization and enhancement of wireless telecommunications networks under direction of Team Leader or Sr. RF Engineer. Responsibilities include link budgets analysis, system dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, initial system design and dimensioning, coverage planning, site identification, evaluation and zoning support, frequency planning , interference analysis and optimization.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field & 2 years experience in job offered or 2 years experience in related positions.
Indoor coverage testing therefore becomes critical in evaluating and designing the micro/pico network layers to fill indoor coverage holes in which macro network may fail to reach.
When assessing the need for an in-building solution, a
thrall study is completed to determine the most
economical design that complements the existing macro
network with additional network elements →
© 2011 ATEC Wireless