UTRN & BSS Integration Engineer (Parsippany, NJ). Support GSM & UMTS Ericsson Data fill & integrations, Rehomes, Retunes. Manage RNC includ implementatn/commissning/integration w/Node B & MGW/ PS core. Technical support for RNC includ routine RNC O&M (both preventative & corrective) & troubleshting. F/T, M-F, 9a-5p. Reqts: Bachelor’s or equiv in Electrical Engg or related & 2 yr exp in job or related jobs. Resume to: Atlanta Trading & Engineering Consulting, LLC, 4 Gatehall Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Seeking an Experienced Office Manager with proven track record in a small-business environment. Ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment with a positive attitude and impeccable time-management skills.
• Processing timesheets; preparing payroll
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; designing filing systems
• Generating and processing invoices
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Reconciling orders vs client billings
• Bank reconciliations
• Achieves financial objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Order processing & tracking
• Prepare contracts and employment offer
• Employee on boarding document
• Assist project management with travel arrangements
• General office administration: filing, organizing, set and track appointments, managing office supplies and other relevant duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Accounting experience is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Must have knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe PDF
• Quick Books experience is a must
• Associate degree in business administration and/or accounting
Skills and Abilities:
• Takes ownership of assigned tasks and show commitment
• Demonstrate High level of interpersonal skill to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Able to communicate with individuals at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
• Able to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Self-motivated, Enthusiastic and, a team player
• Able to work with minimum supervision or as part of a team
• Punctual and professional
• Able to work well under pressure
• Well organized, proactive and resourceful with a strong attention to detail and sense of priority
• High level of professionalism, sense of urgency and confidentiality
• Flexibility and strong ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation and Benefits:
• Compensation is commensurate with experience
• Benefits package available
RF Network Engineer (Multi Openings) sought by ATEC, LLC in Parsippany, NJ, w/a BS in Electronic/Comp Eng. or related & 5 yrs exp. RNC/RF/RBS/RAN/Network Eng or rltd. Design, implmt & enhance wireless telecom ntwrks that rely on a multi access techniques ie: CDMA, TDMA in a GSM ntwrk. Perform test scheduling optmztn & sys design at site loc. RF coverage planning, site ID & eval, frequency planning & Interference analysis, & BTS parameters. Integration of NodeBs/eNodeBs & s/ware upgrade, LTE freq retune & BW upgrade, L2L. L2U, L2G, U2L & G2L relations add, LTE/PCI/RSI retune, 2nd carrier implmtn, & RBS 3000/6000 cabinet swap. Mail resumes to ATEC, LLC, 4 Gatehall Dr., Parsippany, NJ 07054.
Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, optimization and enhancement of wireless telecommunications networks under direction of Team Leader or Sr. RF Engineer. Responsibilities include link budgets analysis, system dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, initial system design and dimensioning, coverage planning, site identification, evaluation and zoning support, frequency planning , interference analysis and optimization.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field & 2 years experience in job offered or 2 years experience in related positions.
Indoor coverage testing therefore becomes critical in evaluating and designing the micro/pico network layers to fill indoor coverage holes in which macro network may fail to reach.
When assessing the need for an in-building solution, a
thrall study is completed to determine the most
economical design that complements the existing macro
network with additional network elements →
© 2011 ATEC Wireless